GASTLY POKEMON CRAFT
Gastly is pokemon #092 and is a pretty scary looking guy.
The templates were originally made for a CD (which is 4.75 inches in diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size works... Make sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large (purple) circle on the front to cover the CD.
- Glue the big blob of gas (template 2) onto the back of the CD.
- Glue the eyes and mouth onto the front of the CD (see picture above).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
- You can hang your Gastly on the wall or cover with clear contact paper and use as a coaster.