GEODUDE POKEMON CRAFT
Geodude is pokemon #074 and is a rock pokemon that people sometimes mistake for a boulder.
The templates were originally made for a CD (which is 4.75 inches in
diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size works... Make
sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large (brown) jagged circle on the front to cover the CD.
- Glue the arms and eyes onto the front of the CD (see picture above).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
- You can hang your Geodude on the wall or cover with clear contact paper and use as a coaster.