GOLBAT POKEMON CRAFT
I'm sure there will be a lot of pokemon critters out there this Halloween, but I thought Golbat was one of the most appropriate pokemon to make for the occasion. You can hang Golbats from your rafters as very scary pokemon-themed Halloween decorations.
Golbat is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some
crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the mouth, eyes, ears and legs.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in