GOLDUCK POKEMON CRAFT
Click here for a larger photo of the craft (which Tasha, Age 6, made with a colour printer template). Close the photo window when you are done viewing.
The craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, and legs.
- Glue the tail onto the back.
- See photo for how it is supposed to look.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers)