HOOT HOOT POKEMON CRAFT
Hoot Hoot is pokemon #163. It always stands on one foot and changes
feet so fast, the
movement can rarely be seen. It has a perfect sense of time. Whatever
happens, it keeps
rhythm by precisely tilting its head in time.
The templates were originally made for a CD (which is 4.75 inches in
diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size works... Make
sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large (brown) circle on the front to cover the CD.
- Glue the leg onto the bottom of the CD.
- Glue the wings, eyes and beak onto the front of the CD (see
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
- You can hang your HootHoot on the wall or cover with clear
contact paper and use as a coaster.
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2013 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved