JIGGLYPUFF POKEMON CRAFT
Jigglypuff (Pokemon #039) is made with an old cd, frozen juice can lid or a margarine container lid, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary. (You could also use a circle of cardboard or bristle board).
The templates were originally made for a CD (which is 4.75 inches in diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size works... Make sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
According to my daughter, Jigglypuff is a lot like me... it sings lullabys
when things get out of hand!
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on pink construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large circle on first to cover the CD.
- Glue on the face, "hair", ears, small hands and oval(ish) legs.
- You can hang your Jigglypuff on the wall or cover with clear
contact paper and use as a coaster.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).