MACHAMP POKEMON CRAFT
Machamp, pokemon #068, is one tough, highly evolved pokemon!
Machamp is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some
crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the head, legs and bottom arms onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue the top arms onto the back of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).