MAGBY POKEMON CRAFT
Magby, Pokemon #240, is a fire-type pokemon.
Magby is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some
crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the teardrop shape onto the tummy
- Glue the head onto the top, front of the tp roll.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tp roll, bending the tabs to
give a 3 D effect.
- Add the legs and arms. You'll likely want to position the legs
so it appears that Magby is sitting down.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
- Close template window when done printing to return to this
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2013 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved