On the cartoon Meowth is one of the team rocket characters. In the
game, he is Pokemon #52.
Meowth is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some
crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms and legs.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on
one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Click anywhere inside the template window before printing.
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved