MEW POKEMON CRAFT
Mew, pokemon #151, is so rare that it is still said to be a mirage by many pokemon masters. Only a few people have seen it world wide (er, including everyone who's seen the first pokemon movie *grin*).
From a "mom's perspective", Mew is a tiny little psychic pokemon that looks a bit like a siamese cat with really big eyes.
Mew is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some
crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms and legs.
- Glue the tail on using the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).