MOLTRES POKEMON CRAFT
Moltres, pokemon #146, is known as the legandary bird of fire. Being a legend, he isn't seen all that often. Every flap of it's wings creates a dazzling flash of flames.
The craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece
of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out both templates (body and wings).
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Trim the tube to a shorter size. You can trim more than the rectangle would suggest if you'd like a "more petite" pokemon.
- Glue on the head, wings, tail, and feet.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).