MALE NIDORAN POKEMON CRAFT
The male Nidoran, pokemon #032, is a poison pokemon that's actually quite a bit more attractive (to my mind) than it's female counterpart.
This pokemon is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on pink construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the the legs and back spine. (Fold the spine a bit to
give it a 3 D effect. We coloured both sides of it)
- You can either make him on all fours or rearing up
- If you make him on all fours, glue a toothpick or coffee stir stick cut down to size to the back of the legs before you glue the legs to the tp roll.
- Glue on the head and spots.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).