NINETALES POKEMON CRAFT
Ninetales, pokemon #38, is a very smart flame pokemon who doesn't like it's tails pulled!. This pokemon is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on yellow construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the the head, tail, arms and legs. (The tail is on the
second template, so don't forget to print it out).
- You can either make him on all fours (see photo above or rearing up
- If you make him on all fours, glue a toothpick or coffee stir stick cut down to size to the back of the legs before you glue the legs to the tp roll.
- Rearing up on his hind legs is easier for younger children (Age 4 or 5)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).