Pokeball Pocket Craft
Thanks to Melanie for contributing this idea! She wrote:
- color and cut out your pokemon picture
- trace a circle onto the white paper and cut it out
- trace a circle onto the red cardstock.
- Cut it out.
- Cut this circle in half.
- Discard half.
- Cut a thin strip of black paper and glue it on the straight edge
of the red half circle.
- Cut a small black circle and glue it in the center of the black
- Staple the rounded edge of the red half circle to the white
circle to make a pokeball with a pocket. Do NOT put any glue along
the straight edge.
- Slide your pokemon into the pocket.