PSYDUCK POKEMON CRAFT
Tasha's favorite pokemon is Pikachu, but I'm sort of fond of Psyduck myself (he reminds me of my husband after a long day at work *grin*).
Click to see a full sized photo of the completed craft made by Tasha (Age 4), printed on the colour printer. Close photo window when done viewing to return to this page.
Psyduck is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some
crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like
construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white
template, try printing it on orange construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tube. (The tabs should go
on the inside of the tube and fold over so you can just see the feet
sticking out the bottom)
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube, using the tabs to make
a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).