RAICHU POKEMON CRAFT
Raichu, pokemon #26, is the evolved form of Pikachu (yep, another electrical little mouse!). The craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
see a larger photo of the finished craft (made by mommy, colored with pencil
crayons). Close the photo window once you have finished viewing to get
back to this page.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, tail, and legs.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).