SCYTHER POKEMON CRAFT
Scyther is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a
piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to
use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the
black and white template, try printing it on green construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to
cover the tube.
- Glue on the the head, arms and legs.
- Glue on the wings. They should be glued on the
back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on
one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers)
Terms of Service •
Copyright © 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved