SLOWKING POKEMON CRAFT
Slowking, pokemon #199, is another of the new pokemon that shows up in the Pokemon Movie 2000. Slowking is the evolved form of Slowbro.
Slowking is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the red and white ruffle around the neck.
- Glue on the yellow tummy.
- Glue on the head, arms and legs.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube, using the tab to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).