SNUBBLE POKEMON CRAFT
Snubble (who isn't one of the original 150 Pokemon, but who's featured in the
Pikachu's Vacation short before the 1st Pokemon movie) is made with a toilet
paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on pink construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms and feet.
- Glue the blue spots on the bottom half of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).