SQUIRTLE POKEMON CRAFT
Squirtle (pokemon #007) is a bit like a turtle. It is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white
template, try printing it on green construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the shell on to his back.
- Glue on the head, arms and legs
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube, using the tabs to make
a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).