TAUROS POKEMON CRAFT
Tauros is pokemon #128.
The craft is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and tail
- we usually make them so it looks like they're sitting on their haunches as this is easier for younger children (see the photo of Golduck as an example), but you can also make them so they're standing on all 4 legs (see the photo of Vulpix as an example). Close photos when done viewing to return to this screen.
- If you chose the "all 4 legs" version, you can use straws/toothpicks/stir sticks attached to the legs to give some extra support.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers)