WOOPER POKEMON CRAFT
Wooper, pokemon #194, is a water pokemon. I used to call him "Upa"
but I think that's the Japanese name.
This pokemon is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of
paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy
paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white
template, try printing it on green construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Trim
the tube down to size (Upa has a pretty large head with a fairly small
- Glue on the the head and legs.
- Glue on the tail. It should be glued on the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on
one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).