VENUSAUR POKEMON CRAFT
Venusaur, Pokemon #003, is one of my favorites now that I've played Pokemon Stadium. I really liked Leech Seed ... my husband didn't *grin*. Click here to see a full sized photo of the finished craft. Close the photo window when done viewing to return to this screen.
Venusaur is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper,
some crayons, scissors, and glue. I always prefer to use a heavy paper
(like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice (The second template has the big rectangle. That way you can print it or just use construction paper to cover your tube as you prefer.)
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Unlike most of the tp roll crafts, Venusaur must be made with
the tp roll lying down
- don't try to make venusaur look like he's sitting up on his haunches or the plant thing on his back looks really odd.
- Most of the other four legged tp roll crafts can be made either way depending on what your preferences are.
- See the photo above if you're confused.
- Glue the head onto one of the open ends of the tp roll.
- Glue 1/2 toothpicks, cardboard or some other reinforcement to the back of each leg. Then glue the legs onto the tp roll.
- Fold the plant thing front to back and glue together.
- The front is the part with the crown center.
- Bend the dotted line tabs and glue to the top of the tp roll
(these directions are repeated near the plant thing on the
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).