Thanks to Helen for contributing this recipe!
- 2large hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1tablespoons dried onion soup mix
- 1tablespoon minced green pepper
- 3tablespoons chili sauce
- 2tablespoons cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 1-1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 6wiener buns
Combine all ingredients except buns and butter.
Hollow out the wiener buns slightly,
Spread with butter and fill with egg mixture.
Wrap each one in aluminum foil.
Heat on rack over coals for about 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings.
Visit our printable recipes section to print this recipe on 3x5, 4x6 or full page.