- Pull off enough aluminum foil to make a single serving packet. I usually use a double layer of foil because we always eat right out of the packets.
- Crumble raw ground beef onto foil.
- Add baby carrots, onions, potatoes, green beans and season to taste. Each person can add ingredients to their liking since these are individual packets.
- Roll the foil up into a packet and place on the grill or over the open fire for about 30 minutes or until the beef has had time to cook completely.
- We use this for our Cub scouts on outdoor cooking adventures. They "build" their own packets and clean up is a breeze.
|place food in the center of the Aluminum foil|
|fold edges together|
|roll the edges together two or three times so steam won't escape|
|roll the ends two or three times so steam won't escape|
Cook for 20 to 30 minutes and then remove from fire
|Fold triangles into the four corners|
|Unroll the center folds and open up so you have a bowl|
|Eat with a spoon (so you don't puncture holes in the
Clean up is a snap -- you only have a spoon to wash!!