Oreo Penguin Snack
Thanks to Cecilia for sharing in this idea!
- Oreo cookie
- Candy Corn
- Hershey Kiss
- White icing or frosting
- Divide the Oreo into two pieces. (An adult can do this
easily without breaking the cookies by using a sharp knife.).
- Break or cut (with serrated knife) the half that does not have the
icing on it.
- Unwrap candy Kiss and push the flat part into the frosting of the
- Take the two halves of the other part of the cookie and place on
icing with curved sides facing the center.
- Use two pieces of candy corn to make the feet
- Optional: Eyes can be added using small pieces of icing or by
'stealing' a little bit of frosting with a toothpick.
"When I am going to do this activity with a large group of
children I make a 'kit' with the cookies divided and cut, a kiss and a
few pieces of candy corn. The extra pieces are to eat while
waiting for directions."...Cecilia.
Printable Version of this Recipe