Thanks to Cecilia for sharing in this idea!
- Oreo cookie
- Candy Corn
- Hershey Kiss
- Green icing
(or white with green food coloring)
- Red icing or small piece of red licorice
- Divide the Oreo into two pieces. (An adult can do this easily
without breaking the cookies by using a sharp knife.).
- Place four or five pieces of candy corn around the top of the
Oreo cookie that has the icing.
- Place the flat part of the Kiss in the icing at the bottom of
- Optional: Add green icing to the other half of the Oreo so the
Turkey will 'stand up'.
- Optional: Add a touch of red icing or a small string of red
licorice to make the waddle.
- Optional: Eyes can be added using small pieces of icing or by
'stealing' a little bit of frosting with a toothpick.
Return to Recipes
Main Page or
Printable Version of this Recipe