Brownies in Canada
In 2002/2003 a new Brownie uniform was released in Canada. The
girls have the choice of:
- a long sleeve orange tee shirt, a short sleeve orange and navy tee shirt, a navy
jumper, an orange and navy fleece vest or orange and navy "hoodie" (hooded
- a navy skort, navy cargo pants
- navy badge scarf or badge vest,
- The tie is white with orange maple leaves.
The old uniform is also still acceptable. It consists of:
- an orange tie and a brown badge scarf,
- Then they can choose between the brown dress, stripped polo shirt, brown pants, shorts or sweat pants,
or a brown sweat shirt with an orange design
Lend a Hand
I promise to do my best,
to be true to myself, my God/faith* and Canada
I will help other people and keep the Brownie Law
*Choose either the word God or the word faith according to your personal convictions.
As a Brownie I am honest and kind,
I help take care of the world around me.
Link to official website
of Canadian Brownies