DLTK's Crafts for Kids
"Make New Friends" pin
Thanks for sharing your craft idea with us Pam!
- pins used for making buttons (see picture)
- silver pipe cleaners
- gold pipe cleaners
- craft glue
- Make two small circles (about the size of a ring) out of the pipe
cleaners and interlock them.
(One silver and one gold).
- Peel the paper from the pin to expose the adhesive strip.
- Press the two rings onto the adhesive strip
- Use craft glue when you think you are done to reinforce
"When the crafts are complete, have the girls exchange with and old
or new friend. Sing the Make New
Friends song while you are make the exchanges. This is a great
activity for the beginning of the year!"
Print friendly version of these instructions