DLTK's United States Girl Scouts
Sparks Paper Doll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is easy for young children to make.
The Canadian Sparks uniforms changed in 2012. Thanks to Bri for letting us know!
- something to color with
- Print the templates of your choice (below).
- Colour pieces as appropriate.
- Cut out pieces -- you can cut out the doll or just cut out the clothes
(which makes more of a poster than a paper doll).
- Glue pieces together to make your paper doll:
- Glue the shoes on the feet.
- Glue the pants on the legs
- Glue the shirt on the body
- Optional: Glue the sash over the shirt -- the girls don't always wear their sashes so it's up to them whether to include it on their doll
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Sparks Paper Doll Template (color)
Sparks Paper Doll Clothes Template (color)