DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cheerleader TP Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This cheerleader toilet paper roll craft makes a great project to occupy kids while watching the game.
Use the black and white version to colour in your favourite team colours or add a few extra marker details to the colour versions to
represent your favorite team!
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- Glue on the shoes, folding the tabs for a 3D effect.
- Glue the pom poms into the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions