This is a simple craft that will let your little crafters excercise their imaginations. You can stamp the circles to make the Olympic Rings using the top of a cup or a TP roll -- toilet paper roll stamps are what are pictured in our project.
Show the children a picture of the olympic rings and then let them go to it! Don't worry too much if they get the colors right... just show them the model and let them have fun. Or use it as a "colors lesson" -- discuss each color they are stamping (look, it's a BLUE ring, what color is that ring? which is the red paint?).
- white paper
- Paper cups, plastic cups or TP rolls.
- black, blue, green, red and yellow paint
- Dip the top of the cup into the paint and then press it onto the white paper.
- Stamp 5 attached circles - 3 on the top row and 2 on the bottom row in the olympic ring colours.
- top row: blue, black, red
- bottom row: yellow and green
- Let dry.