DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Football Player Craft
This football player toilet paper roll craft makes a great project to occupy kids while parents are watching the game.
Use the black and white version to color in your favourite team colours or add a few extra marker details to the color versions to
represent your favorite team!
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- Glue on the shoes, folding the tabs for a 3D effect.
- Glue the football by the feet or into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).