DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Nanook Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
Nanook is the Inuit spirit of the polar bears. According to Inuit mythology, it is Nanook who decides whether the hunters
will have success hunting polar bears.
- a tp roll,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the the belt around the middle of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the arms to the sides of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the spear into one of the hands.
- Glue the head onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll. You can fold the tabs so they stick out of the bottom if you like.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions