This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is easy for young children to make.
- thin cardboard,
- a printer,
- some crayons (or markers or paint),
- Print out the dreidel template of choice (color or B&W).
- Color or paint the template pieces, as necessary.
- Glue the templates to a piece of thin cardboard (old cereal boxes work well).
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance).
- Fold the tabs and glue the dredel together.
- Poke a hole in the top and slide a pencil or straw through.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).