DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cute Menorah Paper Craft
This cute Jewish Menorah craft is very easy for young children to make and it turns out really cute. They love the little faces on the candles.
- a printer,
- something to color with,
Alternative FOR OLDER CHILDREN: Trace
the template pieces onto craft foam. Draw on details with
black marker or fabric paint (mouth, eyes, nose). This will
turn the craft into a nice, long lasting, wall hanging and challenges
their artistry a bit more than the preschool paper craft.
- Print out the template of choice (color or B&W)
- Colour or paint the template pieces.
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance).
- Glue the candles onto the base. (You can glue them one each day of Hanukah)
- You can glue this craft onto large butcher paper or plain wrapping paper to make personalized gift wrap or onto the front
of a large piece of construction paper to make a card.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template 1 (candles)
Print friendly version of these instructions