This paper dreidel craft is very easy for young children to make and it turns out really cute. They love the little face on the ornament.
- a printer,
- some crayons (or markers or paint),
- Print out the dreidel template of choice (color or B&W)
- Color or paint the template pieces.
- Cut out the template pieces (may require adult assistance).
- Glue the face onto the dreidel.
- You can add the child's name and the year onto the back.
- You can glue this dreidel onto large butcher paper or plain wrapping paper to make personalized gift wrap or onto the front of a large piece of construction paper to make a card.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).