DLTK's Crafts for Kids
I've provided a template of clothes and accessories that you can add to most of the Favorite Friends or Animal toilet paper roll crafts. So, make yourself one of more than 100 possible Jamaican toilet paper roll critters like Blue's Clues, Pikachu, a mouse, a hippo, a kangaroo... You get the idea! (For a complete list of all the TP roll crafts on our site click here.
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- your favorite Favorite Friend or Animal toilet paper roll craft template.
- Print out the Jamaican template and Favorite Friend/Animal template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle from the Favorite Friend/Animal template onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the Jamaican rectangle (soccer shirt/shorts is what I was thinking of when I made it) over top.
- Glue on the other Favorite Friend/Animal template pieces.
- You can use the shoes or the character's feet depending on which you prefer.
- Glue on the baseball cap.
- Glue the flag into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).