Visit our new printable
recipes section to print this recipe on 3x5, 4x6 or full page.
Thanks to a Rose for sharing this recipe with us!
- 1 package of Mexican Chorizo
- 1 package of Mexican Oaxaca Cheese
(or if you can't find that use Monterrey Jack cheese)
- 3 to 4 diced Serrano peppers
- 3 to 4 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 of small white onion diced
- corn or flour tortillas
- Cook Chorizo according to package directions.
- When chorizo is almost ready add the serranos, tomatoes, and onion and cook until chorizo is done and veggies are tender. Then drain any excess grease.
- Place your chorizo mixture into a Pyrex plate then top with shredded cheese.
- Put in oven at 350 degrees until cheese melts.
- Take out of oven and mix everything together with a fork and then let people serve a scoop onto a hot corn or flour tortilla.
Best if you serve immediately while hot!!