Visit our new printable
recipes section to print this recipe on 3x5, 4x6 or full page.
Tostadas de Pollo (Chicken)
Thanks to a Rose for sharing this recipe with us!
- Tostadas (Toasted tortillas)
- 2 to 3 chicken breasts
- garlic powder
- sliced white onion
- 2 or 3 avocados
- Salsa Verde
- Mexican Crema or Sour Cream
- Boil chicken breasts in water with salt, garlic powder, a few slices of white onion.
- Cook chicken until done then pull chicken apart by hand..or shred with fork.
- 2 to 3 avocados cut open and remove the pit and then scoop out the inside and mash in a bowl until a creamy
- Mix the shredded chicken and avocado together.
- Spread the mixture onto Tostadas
**to make homemade tostadas fry a corn tortilla until crispy drain onto a paper towel and then sprinkle with salt if you wish.**
- Top tostadas with chicken mixture, tomato slices , Salsa Verde and Mexican Crema or Sour Cream.