DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Saint David TP Roll Craft
Click here for the story of Saint David.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. This may require an adult's assistance.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue the thin rectangle around the center of the tube (a belt).
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Glue the bible into one hand and the daffodil (wild leek) into the other
- Glue on the feet, folding the tabs under the tp roll to make a 3D effect
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions