DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Make Your Own Cross Stitch Sampler
- Visit our "how
to cross stitch page" for details about cross stitching.
- Text must be 8 characters or less (includes spaces).
- If your project is longer than 8 characters, split it into 8 character
chunks, create multiple templates and scotch tape them together.
- Ex: If you wanted a sampler that says "Tasha's
Sampler" make the first template with "Tasha's" and a second template that says "Sampler"
and then tape the two templates together.
- If a character doesn't exist (ex: an & or a %), it will show up as
a blank space and you can "create" it yourself using the blank
graph paper space that prints out.
- There is no color suggestion with this project ... just pick two
complimentary colors and, if you like, one background color and have fun!