This is actually my circus ringmaster craft, but I think it makes a good Willy Wonka too. It's a fun and simple craft to go with the story of Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube (it looks like a tuxedo when it's on the toilet paper roll).
- Glue the bowtie around the top of the toilet paper roll
- Glue the head and arms.
- Glue the buttons down the front of the shirt
- Bend the tab of the feet and glue them on the bottom (for a 3D effect).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).