This is a simple cut and paste bunny craft that make a nice graduation themed decoration for the refrigerator or bulletin board.
There are three bunny faces to choose from -- my daughter Kaitlyn's favorite is Funny Bunny. The one pictured to the right is Happy Bunny.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- Optional: You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the arms and head if you want them to be moveable.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the bunny together in the following order (refer to the small 'finished craft' image on the template for further guidance):
- Glue the big foot onto the back of the body, so the straight edge of the foot lines up quite evenly with the edge of the body.
- Glue the small foot onto the back of the body/big foot, so the curved edge of the foot lines up quite evenly with the edge of the body.
- Glue the arms on, positioning as you prefer. If you glue the arm on the curved side of the dress BEHIND and the arm on the straight side of the dress ON TOP it gives the bunny a 3D look
- Glue the head on top of the body
- Glue the grad cap onto the head.
- Glue the crayon to the center of the body
- Glue the diploma into one of the hands
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Children can pick one of three faces to go with the body:
Funny Bunny Head
Happy Bunny Head
Silly Bunny Head