Reading is so much fun, but even more so when there is a cute bookmark to hold your place. This little triceratops bookmark is so adorable and a ton of fun to make! You can let your creativity shine with the different colours you choose too.
- popsicle stick,
- cupcake liner,
- paint and paintbrush,
- colourful macaroni,
- googley eyes,
- glue (white glue will work for younger kids but hot glue will dry faster and be more secure)
- Paint a popsicle stick whatever colour you choose.
- Paint a cupcake liner whatever colour you choose.
- Fold your cupcake liner in quarters so that it looks like an upside down triangle.
- Glue a colourful macaroni piece to a pompom (this will be the nose).
- Glue the nose (pompom) and googley eyes to the cupcake liner to make your triceratops face.
- Glue a colourful macroni piece above each eye to make horns for the triceratops face.
- Glue the triceratops face to the popsicle stick to finish up your bookmark.
- Keep your page by placing the popsicle stick in the book. Your adorable triceratops face can stick out the top!