When we make crafts, we sometimes get a little imaginative with colours. Something about a gorgeous pink swan just makes me smile!
In real life, swans are either white or black when they're adults and a light grey colour when they're juvenilles. In our imaginations, they can be any colour we like!
- 1 toilet paper roll /swan
- Paint (I used pink, yellow, and orange)
- Glue or tape
- Black marker
- First, like the picture shows cut out two vertical lines about 2/3 of the toilet paper roll.
- Next, draw a diagonal line from one line to the other, connecting them in the middle. Then cut it out.
- Once it is all cut out, cut a triangle shape from the neck.
- Now paint it the colour of your choice, bend the neck forward slightly.
- Add eyes and a beak.
- With the extra cut out cardboard, cut out two leaf shapes (2 for each swan)
- Paint the wings the colour of your swan.
- Once they are dry you can glue or tape them the side of your swan.
- That is all! You can set them by a window, or even put a fake candle inside of it!