Did you know that bats can eat over 1,000 mosquitoes every night? They're better than a bug zapper!
- toilet paper roll,
- something to color with and
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out. You can color them different colors to represent different bats.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the head onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the toilet paper roll, so it appears to be flying.
- Glue the five-toed feet to the bottom of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).