This adorable craft is so much fun to make! Kids can explore the outdoors on the search for the perfect pine cone and then turn it into an adorable cat with a few simple steps. The pine cone cat makes a great decoration and a very fun toy!
- grey and pink construction paper
- one pine cone
- 2 googly eyes
- grey paint
- one white pipe cleaner
- Start by washing your pine cone with soap and water.
- Once it is dry, paint it grey (or any color you want).
- Next, cut two small triangles from the grey construction paper, and cut one smaller triangle from the pink paper (see materials image).
- Cut 4 small pieces from the grey pipe cleaner.
- Glue your construction paper triangles, your pipe cleaner pieces, and your googly eyes to your pine cone.
- Have fun with your pine cone cat!