Thanks to Lucinda for contributing this great template!
- Print template.
- Attach a small magnet to 20 cm (2/3 of a foot) of wool or string
- Tie to the end of a pencil or chopstick
- After coloring and cutting out the fish shapes, attach a paperclip to each one.
- Take turns fishing and scoring points!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template: (B&W) only