This is a cute three dimensional quokka craft. A quokka is an adorable australian animal; it is like a kangaroo because it has a pouch for its young but it's very small (rodent sized). Also... they are always super smiley!
This cute three dimensional quokka craft is fun to make and play with. Children can also use this to suit an Australian theme or as a cute decoration.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue the rest of the pieces onto a tp roll:
- Glue the legs onto the bottom of the tp roll.
- Glue the stomach pouch near the bottom of the tp roll (it is okay if it covers the legs a bit).
- Glue the arms near the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the quokka's head at the top of the tp roll (it may cover the tops of the arms a little bit).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).